How to turn in money/make trip payments

All checks/cash that are being turned in (not online) must be placed in an envelope with the following information.

Student Name

Amount Enclosed

Purpose of Payment (BWHS Band Fees)

The envelope must be dropped into the safe located in the corner of the bwhs band room office. Do NOT hand checks or cash to anyone or leave them on our desks. Checks can also be mailed to the school at the following address.

Bentonville West HS Band

Attn: Albert Ortiz

1351 Gamble Rd

Centerton, AR 72719

Rising 9th Grade Parents- You may drop envelopes off at your respective junior high or bring them when your child has band practice at BWHS. Make sure you clearly write BWHS on the envelope. Once we transfer your charms accounts over to the HS (around July usually) you will be able to make payments online.

If you are working the AMP you do not need to let us know you will be using that to make your trip payments. We will keep track of that as we get the info and update charms once we move everything to the new fiscal year.

Please let me know if you have any questions.