SH All-Region Auditions Itinerary
SATURDAY, Jan. 12th
7:15AM – Band Room Opens, Load equipment
7:30AM – DEPART FOR Green Forrest HS
9:20AM – ARRIVE AT Green Forrest HS – UNLOAD EQUIPMENT AND MOVE TO WARM- UP AREA
10:30AM – TRYOUT MATERIALS POSTED (bring pencil to mark your music!)
11:00AM – TRYOUTS BEGIN
Approx 5:00PM – LOAD EQUIPMENT
5:15PM – DEPART FOR Bentonville West
8:15PM – Arrive at BWHS
· Our departure time is approximate. We will leave when all auditions are completed.
THINGS TO REMEMBER TO DO/BRING:
· Make sure you eat a good breakfast before coming to the school.
· Please bring money for concessions throughout the day we will not be providing a meal.
· It will be a long day of waiting, so bring your cell phone chargers, ipods, tablets, headphones, card games, reading materials, homework, etc., anything to keep yourself occupied throughout the day (we are guests at Green Forrest HS and we must remain well behaved all day, any misbehavior will not be tolerated)
· Make sure you have everything you need for tryouts: instrument, tryout music, scale sheets, reeds, valve oil, sticks, mallets, pencil, etc.
Below is the link to the spirit wear store. Find all things BWHS Band and Guard! The link will be active until Jan. 25th.
Winter Guard Pre-Order T-shirts
Deadline for Winter Guard T-shirts is Jan. 11th. Shirts are $20. All cast members, alternates, and floor crew will receive 1 shirt free. The pre-order form is for parents and supporters. Please turn in money and form to the safe in the band room. Thank you.
Click here for the form
Winter Guard Financial Agreement Reminder
November Uniform Deposit $98
On or before December 16th $98
On or before January 16th $98
On or before February 16th $98
On or before March 16th $98
On or before April 16th $98