Monday 07/23/18 is the OFFICIAL start of band camp!! I just wanted to post a few things to help prepare you for camp in the coming days.
-GO OUTSIDE- This is one of the easiest ways you can help prepare for some of the heat and humidity you will be dealing with. Spend some time outside. Walk the Crystal Bridges trails. Do some easy physical activity outdoors so being outside won't be such a shock.
-Drink water- This weekend start to drink lots of water. We will give you plenty of water breaks but your body needs time to hydrate. Sunday night drink plenty of water to prepare for Monday.
-Play your instrument- For those of you not attending Fundamental camps because you are out of town make sure you pick up your horn this weekend and play something on your instrument.
-Below is a list of things you should bring with you to band camp on Monday.
• Instrument (and mouthpiece/reeds)
• Black binder and sheet protectors (for your music)
• Water jug (provided by Boosters for new students and Freshmen)
• Tennis shoes • White t-shirt (for band only)
• Hat (this will help keep the sun out of your eyes/off your head)
• An awesome attitude!
This year is going to be an AMAZING year. The show is awesome and we have an incredible amount of talent this year. Be ready to work!!