SATURDAY, JANUARY 13TH
7:15AM – Band Room Opens, Load equipment
7:45AM – DEPART FOR HARRISON
9:45AM – ARRIVE AT HARRISON – UNLOAD EQUIPMENT AND MOVE TO WARM- UP AREA
10:30AM – TRYOUT MATERIALS POSTED (bring pencil to mark your music!)
11:00AM – TRYOUTS BEGIN WITH 10TH-12TH GRADE SENIOR HIGH STUDENTS FOLLOWED BY 9TH GRADE JUNIOR HIGH STUDENTS
Aprox 6:45PM – LOAD EQUIPMENT
7:00PM – DEPART FOR Bentonville West
9:00PM – Arrive at BWHS
· Our departure time is approximate. We will leave when all auditions are completed.
THINGS TO REMEMBER TO DO/BRING:
· Make sure you eat a good breakfast before coming to the school.
· Please bring money for concessions throughout the day.
· It will be a long day of waiting, so bring your cell phone chargers, ipods, tablets, headphones, card games, reading materials, homework, etc., anything to keep yourself occupied throughout the day (we are guests at Harrison and we must remain well behaved all day, any misbehavior will not be tolerated)
· Make sure you have everything you need for tryouts: instrument, tryout music, scale sheets, reeds, valve oil, sticks, mallets, pencil, etc.