Hello, parents, family and friends of BWHS Band! It's time for BWHS BAND CAMP! While some groups are starting to meet this week, Band Camp at BWHS officially kicks off on Monday, July 24 at 8 a.m. We need plenty of parent help to make it success. And, we've got all the details in our July newsletter, attached here. Screen-shot your favorite sections for quick reference on your phone. Make sure you've got the band's social media accounts followed. And let's get ready to get this amazing year started!
If you are not receiving the Wolverine Band Booster emails please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get on the mailing list.
The July newsletter includes:
- What to bring to camp - Don't forget to HYDRATE!!!!
- How to sign up to volunteer.
- A few Band Booster upcoming dates to save in your calendar.
- A Q and A with Danny Page - our new Color Guard Director!
- Instructions on how to log into student Charms accounts.
- Fundraising opportunities.
- Call to action - how to order your band shoes.
- Spirit Wear is still on sale through July 31. We've got the link on how to order.
- Contact information.
Please take a few minutes to read the newsletter, and don't forget to keep an eye on social media and the official calendar at www.bwestband.com throughout the year! Thank you for your support!
Click here to view the July newsletter