Senior Band Students will travel to the game on their own in order to be on time for check-in. Wear your uniform and be proud to be the first BWHS Band SENIORS!
Kaleigh Alwood/David and Nancy Alwood
Sydney Yttri/Scott and Diane Yttri
Mikhail Silcox/Robert and Olga Silcox
Jonathon Thomas/Jeff and Melissa Thomas
Bridgette Coulter/Kevin and Crystal Coulter
Aaron Kangas/Deborah Kangas
Alexiana Chambers/Thadd Chambers
Skylar Dieu/Jacob Dieu
Kaila Thurman/Maya Thurman
Any corrections need to be sent in ASAP
Below is the email sent out by the Athletic Boosters
It’s finally here and you made it, Senior Night! Friday, November 3rd is our night to recognize your Senior. I want to give you some information about that night and hopefully answer all your questions.
Gates open at 5:30. Due to the magnitude of this game, we suggest that you arrive by 5:30 and place something in your seat to hold your place. For example, a blanket or sign with your name. You will need to check in with Cindy McDoulett or Glenda McSpadden at 6:00 in the Southwest corner of the stadium. We will be somewhere close to the band bleachers.
We will be recognizing the seniors from Football, Cheer, Dance, Band, Color Guard and Blues Brothers. There are approximately 60 seniors so it will be crowded and we ask that everyone be patient during this process. When you check-in we will be placing you in alphabetical order within your associated group. Football will be first. The presentation will begin promptly at 6:30, therefore it is very important that you check-in with us at 6:00. We need time to get everyone placed and we will proceed regardless if you are present or not. You and your senior will walk on the field while your names are being called, you will be handed a flower, your picture will be taken in the balloon arch, and then you will be directed off the field where you can return to your seat. Pretty simple and it will go fast.
Also, there are black seats that are available to purchase for that night. Please see the information below from the Bentonville Athletic Booster Club:
The Bentonville Athletic Booster Club is anticipating limited stadium seating when both Bentonville West High School and Bentonville High School play on Friday, November 3rd . This is a very exciting time for our community and the BABC wants to make every effort in providing seating for all of our athletic booster club members. We currently have 200 reserved black seats and 100 reserved parking passes available for this game only. They will be sold on a first come basis while quantities last. However, Bentonville West is the home team so West and Combo booster club members will have the first opportunity to purchase black seats and parking passes. All booster club members will have a different day and time to purchase them.
Keep in mind this will be a single game black seat and parking pass for the BWHS vs BHS game only.
- Must be an eligible Bentonville Athletic Booster Club member to purchase.
- Each individual must have a black seat pass to enter the section and will be strictly enforced.
- Can only be purchased during your assigned day and time. Only cash or check will be accepted.
- Only available while quantities last.
- Must be a Bentonville Athletic Booster Club member to purchase. If you need to purchase a Booster Club membership go to http://www.bentonvillesportsnetwork.com/ . Click on Booster Club and follow the steps, credit card payment only.
- All sales are final.
- Only BWHS or Combo Booster Club members will be allowed to purchase Monday, October 30th from 6:00pm to 7:30pm at the Wolverine football field during the JV game. Look for the Booster Club table.
- BHS, BWHS, and Combo Booster Club members will be allowed to purchase Thursday, November 2nd from 6:00pm to 7:30pm at the Tiger football field during the 9th grade Championship game. Look for the Booster Club table.
Available to purchase:
- 1 Black seat for $40 - will cover gate entry, use home side north pass gate to enter.
- 2 Black seats and 1 parking pass for $80 - will cover gate entry, use home side north pass gate to enter.
- Booster Club memberships can also be purchased during your allotted time for $35 or $50 (includes hat & decal). Cash or check payment only.
- Single game Gold Seat section seats can be purchased for $15 for the remainder of the regular season home games for BHS & BWHS. You can purchase these at the Pass Gate on the home side the night of the game.