Band Camp is Here!!!
In preparation for band camp, we need help in two ways: Donations for the students to consume and use during the next two weeks and prep help at West this weekend.
We need donations of the following items:
· Cases of Water
· Freezer pops/Otter Pops
· Sidewalk Chalk (the fat kind, not the skinny kind for chalk boards)
· Individual/Snack packs (Salty is better than sweet for playing)
o Crackers or cracker-type snacks
o Granola Bars
· Money -- If you would like to send in monetary donations instead, we will gladly shop for band camp needs on your behalf.
Please send these items with your student -- closer to the beginning of band camp would be best, but donations will be welcome anytime.
This week, we were granted access to West just in time for band camp. However, this last minute access has provided only a small amount of time to allow for on-site band camp prep. We have two primary areas in which we need help this weekend: Cleaning/organizing the band room/band storage areas and applying additional markings to the marching band's practice lot. If you have time this Saturday and would like to help, please sign up at the SignUpGenius link below. Parents and students are both welcome, and any overflow help after the SignUpGenius is full will not be turned away.
The afternoon session will consist of the outside portion of band camp. Per Bentonville Public Schools policy, please ensure that your student has already applied sunscreen before coming to band camp.
Thank you so much for your help! We looking forward to an incredible two weeks with the Wolverine Marching Band!
Wolverine Band Boosters
· Facebook: http://bit.ly/1YZsgj4
· Twitter: http://bit.ly/1TEe8dL
· Instagram: Bentonville_west_band #bwhsband
· Donate: http://bit.ly/DonateBWHS