SATURDAY, JANUARY 13TH
6:00AM – Band Room Opens, Load equipment
6:15AM – DEPART FOR Pinkston Middle School (Mountain Home)
9:20AM – ARRIVE AT Pinkston Middle School – UNLOAD EQUIPMENT AND MOVE TO WARM- UP AREA
10:30AM – TRYOUT MATERIALS POSTED (bring pencil to mark your music!)
11:00AM – TRYOUTS BEGIN
Approx 5:00PM – LOAD EQUIPMENT
5:15PM – DEPART FOR Bentonville West
8:15PM – Arrive at BWHS
· Our departure time is approximate. We will leave when all auditions are completed.
THINGS TO REMEMBER TO DO/BRING:
· Make sure you eat a good breakfast before coming to the school.
· Please bring money for concessions throughout the day we will not be providing a meal.
· It will be a long day of waiting, so bring your cell phone chargers, ipods, tablets, headphones, card games, reading materials, homework, etc., anything to keep yourself occupied throughout the day (we are guests at Pinkston Middle School and we must remain well behaved all day, any misbehavior will not be tolerated)
· Make sure you have everything you need for tryouts: instrument, tryout music, scale sheets, reeds, valve oil, sticks, mallets, pencil, etc.